Thursday, July 5, 2012

Awards!

I have been nominated for two blog awards this week, how awesome is that? I have to say that these awards are super exciting for me, as I only started Sugarly Ever After 2 months ago! I am so happy to know that readers are enjoying my blog and getting something out of it! It makes the entire experience so worthwhile and rewarding!




I've been awarded the Liebster Blog Award by the amazingly talented Emma of Food, Fork & Good. Not only does she post delicious recipes, but she is truly an inspiration with the weight loss achievements she has made. Having lost nearly 70lbs myself back in the day, I love reading her recipes because she truly makes healthy tasty! Go check out her blog, you will love it!



The rules of this award are:
1. Thank your nominator (and link back!) 
2. Nominate 5 other blogs, with less than 200 followers and post a comment on each blog letting them know they have been given the award. 
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.


I'd love to nominate:
1.) Laurie's Cravings
2.) It's the Cookie Monster
3.) Red Shallot Kitchen
4.) Little Lady of Mine
5.) Persnickety Plates


Congratulations!


I've also been awarded the Awesome Blogger Award by the lovely Laurie of Laurie's Cravings. She is another inspiring woman and I love following her blog! Thanks for the award, I am thrilled!




These are the lovely ladies I would love to nominate:
6.) Teacher by Day - Chef by Night
7.) The Daily Smash
8.) Awkward Kitchenette


These ladies always leave me sweet and motivating comments! They are on my must-read list, and I get so many wonderful ideas from all of them!








11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award you totally made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabrina!! You are such a sweetie. Thank you so much for nominating me! MAKES MY DAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sally! You are so welcome! I am addicted to your blog, so of course I had to nominate you! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Sabrina, you rock and I admire what you are doing (and kinda jealous you are so awesome after such a short time).

    Much needed smile tonight, thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! thanks for nominating me for the liebster award! but i received that award already a couple months back. good to get confirmation that more than one other person out there likes my blog though :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination! It's made me feel awesome in this horrible week! (and trust me, it's been a stinker) thank you!

    ReplyDelete