It has been so long since I last posted that I think I may have forgotten how to do this! What a crazy couple of weeks. The end of summer for a teacher is never boring, to say the least.
Teacher life has kept me out of the kitchen for over 2 weeks (gasp), but I am here now to provide you with a sweet treat that combines two of my favorite things - chocolate and peanut butter!
Introducing Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies!
Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
Adapted from Southern Living
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (9-ounce) package milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Combine milk add peanut butter, stirring until smooth; stir in vanilla. Add biscuit mix, stirring well. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll balls in sugar, and place on ungreased cookie sheets. Make an indentation in center of each ball of dough with thumb or spoon handle.